Curriculum Vitae
First I am going to talk about the steps I am going to follow to create this blog, steps:
-Personal information.
-Academic training.
-Professional practices.
-Skills
-Further training.
-Languages.
-Other data of interest.
Personal information.
Name: Carlos Maquedano Carrasco
Birthdate: 17/07/97
Place of birth: Talavera de la reina
Telephone contact: 777111234
Email: jsdkhadkhs@gmail.com
Academic training.
I first studied secondary education: I started training at the IES Alonso de Orozco in 2009 (Oropesa, Toledo) and finished in 2014 obtaining my degree. Then, I studied a medium level at IES Juan Antonio de Castro, I started in 2015 and ended in 2018 obtaining a medium level mechanical degree.
Then, in the same educational center, I am finishing the first year of the upper level of the year 2020, and then study the second year and obtain the higher level title in the year 2021.
Professional practices.
I did and worked in two mechanical workshops, the first was to do the practices of the second cycle of vocational training, I worked in a workshop called "Espuela", after that, last summer I worked in an Oropesa workshop throughout the summer. In this last job I used to do all kinds of activities within mechanics.
Skills
When working in mechanical workshops my skills are in tire changes, maintenance and mechanical parts
Further training.
In the period of time in which I was studying the middle grade I worked for the public in a food shop.
Languages.
I speak Spanish because it is my native language, I also have a medium level of English.
Other data of interest.
As information of interest, I will talk about my personality. I am a hard worker, very sociable and I am not problematic. I also want to work and finally say that I am healthy and serious with my work.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario